Trinity Youth exists to create a loving environment for each student to learn about God’s story that we have been invited into!
Our goal is for each student to make sense of their faith in a fast-moving world: We want to equip each student spiritually as they mature. We desire to see them strengthen their personal faith and deepen their love of God.
- Sundays - After the Sunday service, Trinity Youth will meet from 11:45-12:30. We will be doing an in-depth study of a book in the Bible. This is an opportunity to teach the students to read and interpret the Bible for their local contexts.
- First Fridays - Another time of Bible study held on the First Friday of each month. These will be hosted in homes from 7-9pm.
- Youth Events - Activities and events for fellowship, fun, and spiritual growth. This is a time for students to develop deep and meaningful friendships along the way! This can also be a wonderful opportunity to invite friends and neighbors to our events:
- May 12: Knottsberry Farm
- June 23: Movie/Game Night at Scott's house (Fullerton)
- July 21: Pool Party at Koh's (Aliso Viejo)
- September 8: Back to School Pool Party at Hong's (Orange)
If you have any questions about Trinity Youth, please contact Scott Visser.