Trinity Youth exists to create a loving environment for each student to learn about God’s story that we have been invited into!
Our goal is for each student to make sense of their faith in a fast-moving world: We want to equip each student spiritually as they mature. We desire to see them strengthen their personal faith and deepen their love of God.
- Sundays - After the Sunday service, Trinity Youth will meet from 11:45-12:30. We will be doing a verse-by-verse study of a book of the Bible. Scott Visser, the student ministries director, teaches this class. This is an opportunity to teach the students how to read and interpret their Bibles for their local contexts.
- There will be no meetings on Nov. 26 or Dec. 24
- First Fridays - Midweek time of connection held on the First Friday of each month. These will be hosted in homes, locations will be determined soon!
- October 6, @ Kapur's House, 7-845pm
- November 3, @ Wong's House, 7-845pm
- December 1, CHRISTMAS PARTY @ Song's House, 6-9pm
- Youth Events - Activities and events for fellowship, fun, and spiritual growth. This is a time for students to develop deep and meaningful friendships along the way! This can also be a wonderful opportunity to invite friends and neighbors to our events!
- September 9, Welcome Back to School Pool Party
- If you have any questions about Trinity Youth, please contact Scott Visser.